Friday, August 18, 2017

Affordable Group Break Update

While I'm more than willing to eat a little of the purchase price to make this break happen, I can't afford to absorb too much. That said I'm willing to offer multi-slot discounts as of today. I'm going to give this through this weekend to see if we can get additional people signed up. By Monday morning if we don't have enough partcipants, I'll cancel the break and issue refunds to those that have paid.

The first two team slot is $11.00, this includes shipping. You'll pick the first team, unclaimed teams will be assigned randomly after sign ups have closed. If you want an additional (two team) slot, it will only be $6.00. Help spread the word this weekend and let's see if we can get a few more people to sign up. I'm looking to fill at least 4 or 5 more slots filled.

For full details or to sign up, please refer to the original post for all the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment