Friday, December 11, 2015

$30 Trade Completed

A few weeks ago I received an e-mail out of the blue from Robert at $30 A Week Habit. He was looking to fill in some holes in his 2015 Allen & Ginter set and in exchange was offering up a few cards I needed, but also some inserts.


Trying to get collectors to part ways w/ A&G inserts can be tough at times. Thankfully Robert was looking more for base cards as well as the Starting Points inserts so we were able to work out a deal benefiting both of us.



Topps never ceases to amaze me with the themes each year of the A&G inserts. Even the full size inserts captured my attention this year. I particularly like the Ancient Armory and Menagerie of the Mind. 

It's been awhile since I've completed a trade so I appreciate Robert reaching out. Between his trade and putting my 2015 GQ cards in pages and a binder yesterday its got me a little more active on the card front than I have been in months. I find that a little odd since baseball is over and all. With my Braves trading away everyone on the team as it seems I'm not all that excited about the upcoming season. I guess it's just the thrill of completing a page. Up next is getting more older GQ and A&G sets finally in pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment