Wednesday, December 9, 2015

2015 Topps Gypsy Queen in the book!

While my job keeps me busier now than I've been in a long time, some days when I work from home things just seem to go smoother than others. Today was one of those days. I found myself finishing up w/ some of my work a little earlier than I anticipated and immediately began wondering what should I do w/ this rare "free time" I had on my hands. I've been wanting to clean off a shelf in my office and bring in a radio...and what just happened to be sitting on said shelf? My stacks of 2015 GQ. Already collated (for the most part), I hadn't got around to putting them in one of my GQ binders. Today that finally changed!


It's been awhile since I've sat down and put cards in pages, but as I did so I realized just how many cards I still need to complete the base set, let alone the full set w/ the SPs. I know it's pretty late in the year, but if anyone has any GQ commons and willing to dump them, sell them or trade them let me know! I updated the Want List this afternoon just to make sure it was up to date.

I've got plenty of GQ minis and more to trade. I haven't been doing much trading over the last 6 months so I'll trade heavy in your favor if you can help me out w/ some commons. Let me know, drop me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment