Saturday, May 23, 2015

Prepping some mail

Just because I haven't been as active on my own blog doesn't mean I haven't been active in other ways. Two particular bloggers have sent me some stuff in the last month or so and it's time I return the favor! I never want anyone to think I take others for granted or I'm "that guy" never sends anything back.

Let's just say if you are a fan of certain red bird or a west coast friar, you'll have a little package on it's way to you after Memorial Day.

I also hope to resume trading on my end very soon as well. If you've contact me about a trade, just hang in there. I'm still working 60+ hours in my new position, but I'm starting to figure everything out and hope to have at least a few moments where I can pull and mail some cards. Maybe if I'm lucky I can even scan some cards too!

No comments:

Post a Comment