Monday, February 23, 2015

One parallel down, a million more (it seems) to go

The only parallels I even bother with to this day are cards of Tim Hudson. He's my defacto guy I collect for so I'll buy up whatever I can find / afford...this includes the smattering of colored parallels Topps keeps releasing in their flagship sets.


This Rainbow Foil parallel is my first of 2015. The gold version is on it's way in the mail. So by my calculations that leaves me with the Black, Pink, Silver and Snow versions left to pick up. Oh and believe it or not I still need the base card.

Once I manage to find those I'll be set...until Opening Day comes out, then Series 2, then the Mini set (if Topps does that again). Then of course they'll be the Bowman sets along with Gypsy Queen and Allen & Ginter and so on and so forth. Man, when will this insanity end?!

1 comment:

  1. My interest in Buck Farmer has brought me the same concerns. I doubt he'll be in as many products as Hudson, but he will probably be in the Bowmans and Mini.

    ReplyDelete