Friday, June 6, 2014

Stadium Club Firebrand wood inserts are back!

Just when I thought I'd skip over this year's Archives set, I saw that they contained a 10 card Stadium Club Firebrand insert set.  Sold.  In just one day I managed to pick 6 of the 10 cards for less than $10.  I'm waiting for the Carlos Baerga to show up in the mail.






These are cool because 1) they are wood, 2) they feature some decent die-cuts and 3) feature a mix of old school and new school.  And here I was thinking I was getting a little bored with Topps!

4 comments:

  1. You're right. These cards are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very, very awesome cards. I wonder if we'll see more in the Stadium Club reboot later this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way the late '90s is old school. But decent cards.

    ReplyDelete