Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday Verse

Philippians 2:9-11


Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

So another week is in the books and we're facing a new week.  As soon as things die down a bit for me I promise to get back to more "meaty" blog posts.  I'm also going to try and sneak in a few trade posts as I've been contacted about making a few trades lately and I've picked up some very nice things.  Some of the cards were just surprise packages in the mail so I want to make sure to give those bloggers their proper credit as well.  Until then have a great Sunday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment