Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Just a few autos

Have I mentioned on this blog how much I love that Panini has access to some of Pacific's old sets, names and designs?  Pacific had some fantastic inserts and die-cut patterns and the Cramer's Choice Awards were always some of my favorites...but the pack odds weren't always in your average card collector's favor.  That said I was thrilled to see Panini bring back that design in the new Crown Royale release.  I've been slowly building a massive Jeff Taylor auto collection (I'll share his entire rookie year soon) and this is my most recent:

#25.99
Topps Magic have been some of my favorite football cards, but thanks to my shrinking card budget and Topps decision to move 2012's Magic set to online only I had to result to just picking up cards of my Carolina Panthers.  I was thrilled to add a auto RC of 2012 NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year, Luke Kuechly, to my Panthers collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment