Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Video Pack Break - 2012-13 Panini Past & Present Retail Value Pack

Decided to do something a little different this time around for a pack break.  My YouTube channel has been neglected for some time so I uploaded the contents of this pack I was curious about.  Ever since Michael Jordan made the announcement about the Charlotte Hornets returning, I've been in a basketball mood.  I couldn't help picking up a pack of this new Panini product to see what it was all about.  I was secretly hoping I'd pull a card of an old Hornets player, but I don't even know who is on the checklist in this set!  So here we go!


As I mentioned in the video, outside of the 2 Bobcats RCs, I have no intention on keeping the rest of the cards.  So if you want 1 or 2 cards please leave a comment and send me an SASE and they are all yours!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I thought the very same thing! Who knows, I might buy another pack so any Blazers are all yours. May even have some of those Taco Bell Hoops Blazers for you...

      Delete