Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Verse

James 1:12 (NIV)

Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.

Phew!  What a week.  For my family it was the first week that we all were feeling much better after suffering from the norovirus the week before.  March Madness is now in full swing and my bracket looks like swiss cheese after 3 days of play.  Good thing I'm not the betting kind of guy or my wallet would probably be mad at me!  Hope the coming week is just as full of blessings for everyone as this week was.

P.S. - I've got a few spots left in next month's Affordable Group Break if you haven't already noticed.  Just scroll down for the post or look in the upper right corner for a link. 

No comments:

Post a Comment