Saturday, February 2, 2013

February 2013 Affordable Group Break - 2013 Topps Series 1 Jumbo Part 1

The beginning of the 2013 baseball card season is finally upon us!  I've been so excited about hosting this month's break featuring 2 jumbo boxes of 2013 Topps Series 1.  I tried to go through the packs as quick as possible so the video wouldn't be 30 minutes long, so I apologize if you don't know what base cards your team ended up with.

I also wasn't entirely sure of the players included in the photo variant "Out of Bounds" so make sure you take a close look at your cards once you have them in hand.

If you want to watch the video (or at least skim it) feel free to do so.  Otherwise you can scroll down to see the hits, inserts and individual team card counts.


Indians weren't claimed, so card will be randomed off at the end to teams without a hit.
Marlins weren't claimed, so card will be randomed off at the end to teams without a hit.
Commemorative MVP Trophy
Out of Bounds photo variation
Emerald parallels
Cut to the Chase
1972 Minis
The Greats
Calling Card
Chasing History
Chasing the Dream
CARD COUNTS
Key - base cards / inserts / hits

Angels - 15 / 2 / 0
Blue Jays - 14 / 2 / 0
Braves - 12 / 1 / 1
Brewers - 14 / 1 / 0
Cardinals - 21 / 3 / 0
Diamondbacks - 18 / 1 / 0
Dodgers - 21 / 0 / 0
Giants - 22 / 4 / 0
Nationals - 19 / 4 / 0 
Orioles - 16 / 1 / 0
Padres - 12 / 2 / 0
Phillies - 12 / 1 / 0
Pirates - 13 / 4 / 0
Rangers - 21 / 1 / 0
Rockies - 8 / 1 / 0
Tigers - 21 / 0 / 0
Yankees - 24 / 2 / 0

4 comments:

  1. Whoever ends up with that Santana should send me an email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I was hoping to snag that Yount Chasing History card. I didn't end up pulling one yet. Nice hit on the Murphy too. Those cards are actually pretty nice and heavy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking break so far, Colbey!

    I just got back from a bit of work travel, broke open my own jumbo box and I'm pretty excited to see you found some Padres for me that I failed to find myself, ha! Especially that Gwynn die-cut, w00t w00t!

    Should who got the Giants want to trade for The Beard's "Chasing History" card, I'm interested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apparently I'm going to spam you with comments, Colbey! I just watched the first card. Congrats to your first 2013 card being a good looking Padre! ; ) I'm telling you, you're more lucky at this Padres pulling thing than I am!

    I'll watch the rest of the video clips in just a bit after catching up on some work...

    ReplyDelete