Thursday, January 17, 2013

First ever FOOTBALL Affordable Group Break!

** BOXES ARRIVED 1/25/13 - BUT WE STILL HAVE 3 SLOTS TO FILL! **
 
I haven't really gauged interest in doing a football group break, but with the NFL playoffs going on right now I've got football on the brain!  I found a nice little deal on 3 boxes of cards that we could break for cheap and yield five (5) autographs and/or memorabilia cards.


Not ever hosting a football break before I wasn't sure I wanted to go "all in" with full boxes, but this selection of 2011 Panini Timeless Treasures, 2011 Panini Absolute Memorabilia and 2012 Press Pass will give us 5 guaranteed hits to spread around.  

- Timeless Treasures will yield 3 hits
- Absolute Memorabilia yields 1 hit
- Press Pass yields 1 hit...possible Andrew Luck or RGIII auto!

** As an added bonus I'll be throwing in bonus cards of your team claimed - it's my way of saying thanks for the support! **

My thinking is to pick one team and have a 2nd team randomized.  16 total slots.  Cost per 2 team slot would be $7.00 shipped.  Claim a 2nd (two team) slot for $5.00.  To claim a slot please leave a comment below with your team of choice. 

Please send your gift payment via PayPal to flywheels at yahoo.com.  Please note this is a different PayPal address than the one I'm using for February's 2013 Topps group break.  I'm also asking that you e-mail me your screen name and full mailing address with the team you claimed.

Boxes will be ordered once we make some headway on filling this up.  We need to at least come close to filling up this break to make this work so claim your team(s) now!

01) Carolina Panthers (Cardboard Collections) (PAID)
02) Cincinnati Bengals (daddyohoho) (PAID)
03) San Francisco 49ers (daddyohoho) (PAID)
04) Pittsburgh Steelers (NY Hitman 23) (PAID)
05) Houston Texans (The Dimwit) (PAID)
06) Washington Redskins (Roy-Z) (PAID)
07) Green Bay Packers (cynicalbuddha) (PAID)
08) Chicago Bears (Scott Crawford) (PAID)
09) San Diego Chargers (The Underdog Card Collector) (PAID)
10) Indianapolis Colts (Josh) (PAID)
11) Denver Broncos (Josh) (PAID)
12) Arizona Cardinals (jaybarkerfan) (PAID)
13) St. Louis Rams (Superduperman99) (PAYMENT PENDING)
14) New York Jets (Cardboard Collections) (PAID)
15) New York Giants (Cardboard Collections) (PAID)
16) Oakland Raiders (Cardboard Collections) (PAID)

18 comments:

  1. I will take 2 slots - the Bengals and the Niners.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in for the Texans. What is the 33rd/17th slot for? May take it if its something special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bite for $7 shipped on the Redskins. Please and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you e-mail me your mailing address after you've paid please!

      Delete
  4. I'm in for the Packers!!! You should have payment shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all in for the Chargers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't wait! Boxes ordered today...however we need to get these last 7 spots filled.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll take two slots. 1st slot - Broncos. 2nd slot - Colts.

    I guess I can't get enough of the HORSE teams.

    Will pay tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will come on for the cardinals. Payment will be sent saturday

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll take the Rams. Would it be ok to send it through the mail?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sure. Just email me using the same address aboveboard
    and I'll let you know where to mail your payment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. To all the other participants...
    Depending on what my 2nd team is...I would probably trade it for the Patriots or Cowboys. Maybe even for the Saints or the Browns (egads!).

    ReplyDelete