Saturday, January 12, 2013

February Affordable Group Break feat. 2013 Topps UPDATE


The start to the 2013 baseball trading card season is quickly approaching!  In celebration I've got 2 hobby jumbo boxes coming that I'll be including in February's edition of my Affordable Group Break.  Thanks in part to several readers and a few new folks from Facebook we've gotten a good majority of the teams claimed and paid for.  The boxes have been ordered and should ship on 01/31/13.  However several good teams are still left - Red Sox, Reds, YankeesYup!  The Yankees are still on the table.  That never happens!  The Yankees ALWAYS go first it seems.

Others teams as of today (01/12/13) available include: Astros, A's, Cubs, Indians, Mariners, Marlins, Mets, Padres, Pirates, Royals, Twins and White Sox.

If you want to jump in on the fun I'm selling teams for $18.00 delivered.  Everyone should get TONS of cards too.  Base, inserts and the chance at several hits between the two boxes.  Click HERE for the rest of the details and to sign up today!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun and I haven't been part of a group break yet and it's one of my 2013 collecting resolutions.

    I'd be interested in getting San Diego and Oakland.

    ReplyDelete