Thursday, June 21, 2012

Before I'm "out for the weekend"...

...I wanted to share my recent acquisition courtesy of Yardsellr.com.  While the site has been hit and miss (mostly miss) I have found a few cards here and there worthy of purchase.  Last week while listing some stuff to sell there a Dan Uggla RC caught my eye.

2006 Topps '52 Dan Uggla auto
2006 Topps '52 Dan Uggla RC auto



At first I didn't even notice that the card was autographed...on card none the less!  I had some of those goofy Photon$ that Yardsellr as well as other sellers can give you so the card cost me about $5...including shipping!  Not too shabby.

I'm off to the big local HeroesCon for the rest of the week.  This means my posts here will slow down for a few days, but (I hope) posts will pick up over at my other blog, Random Toy Reviews.  So if you're into the whole superhero thing check it out as I plan to post pics from the show as well as my comic and toy haul(s).

1 comment: