Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A World Series of a trade

I've been a bad trader lately.  I've got stacks and stacks of cards that need to be collated and removed from my want lists.  I've got want lists that haven't even been made yet (2012 Topps & GQ for example).  I've sad several bubble mailers come over the last few months containing cards from fellow bloggers that I haven't shared.  I'm working on getting my desk cleaned and organized, but I feel overwhelmed at times.  All that said I did recently get one card that I had to share b/c it's so cool...well at least to me.

2000 Upper Deck HoloGrFX Andruw Jones A Piece of the World Series game-used base #PS6

Andruw Jones 2000 Upper Deck HoloGrFX A Piece of the World Series game-used base

I know what you're thinking.  How can a Andruw Jones card be cool?  Well just look at it!  First of all it's a game-used base card and those are really cool.  Second its from the 1999 World Series.  I know the Braves were swept in the '99 WS, but the card still contains a piece of history.

AJ aka the Lost Collector was gracious enough to offer up this card for trade as I believe this was an extra he acquired while building this entire set.  Down the road I think that may be a challenge I'd like to accept, but for now I'll just enjoy this beautiful card.

Do you have game-used base cards you don't want?  Chances are I may want them!  Send me an e-mail and we'll see what we can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment