Monday, May 21, 2012

May 2012 Affordable Group Break - 1986 Leaf


We're finally at the end of this month's Affordable Group Break with the box of 1986 Leaf.  I've never opened anything older than 1992 in a break I've hosted so this was kind of fun.  It was nice to open some old wax packs again.  There were a lot of big names, but few RCs.  Here is just a small selection of the cards pulled.

Photobucket   Photobucket

Photobucket   Photobucket

Photobucket   Photobucket

Photobucket   Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm in the process of packing up all the cards now and I hope to have everything in the mail Wednesday at the latest.  Thanks again for everyone's support.  If you didn't already see the box in the upper right corner of the blog then you'll see I'm taking a mini vacation next month from hosting.  There are plenty of great bloggers that I'm sure will pick up the slack.  See you again in July!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for hosting again Colbey. I chuckled a little when I saw your comment about taking a break. It always seems like you end up doing a break anyways though! LOL. And I'm about to get super busy as well. And I have a small stack for you I was saving to send with some 2012 Topps needs.

    ReplyDelete