Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 2012 Affordable Group Break - Sign up now!




I wasn't planning on hosting a group break this month for several different personal reasons...however something told me to check my sponsor's store and I'm glad I did.  I saw several new items that I haven't seen in stock and I couldn't resist grabbing a few.  I hope everyone will like the 3 box assortment chosen.

1995 Topps Finest Update (Hobby)
- 24 packs
- Refractors
- Uncirculated Refractors

1997 Topps Screenplays (Hobby)
 - 21 collectible tins
- 1 Premium Series insert per box

1999 Pacific Invincible (Hobby)
 - 24 packs
POSSIBLE INSERTS:
Diamond Magic, Flash Point, Giants of the Game, Opening Day, Platinum Blue serially #d parallels, 
Player's Choice, Sandlot Heroes, Seismic Force (1:1), Thunder Alley


In an effort to make sure the entire break is filled up we'll be going with the format of choose your first team and the 2nd team will be randomly assigned.  After all the teams have been claimed/assigned, all team trading must occur before the start of the break and I must be informed.  Just make sure that you let me know so you get the correct cards.

Each slot will be $9.50 shipped.  After all 15 slots are filled the unclaimed teams will then be randomized and assigned to each participant.

The faster you pay the quicker I can have the boxes ordered and we can start the break.  To claim your team please leave a comment with your requested team(s) and then please submit your gift payment via PayPal to cardboardcollections at yahoo.com.  Please mark the payment as 'goods'.  After you have sent your payment please e-mail me your full mailing address, screen name and the team(s) you claimed.

01) Atlanta Braves (Cardboard Collections) (PAID)
02) Milwaukee Brewers (cynicalbuddha) (PAID)
03) Chicago White Sox (Community Gum - Jon) (PAID)
04) Colorado Rockies (hiflew) (PAID)
05) Texas Rangers (Play at the Plate)
06) Los Angeles Dodgers (Stealing Home) (PAID)
07) San Francisco Giants (arpsmith) (PAID)
08) New York Yankees (The Dutch Card Guy) (PAID)
09) Seattle Mariners (Kyle4KC) (PAID)
10) St. Louis Cardinals (madding) (PAID)
11) Baltimore Orioles (Kyle4KC) (PAID)
12) Houston Astros (The Dimwit) (PAID)
13) Cleveland Indians (Jason) (PAID)
14) Toronto Blue Jays (D a V e) (PAID)
15) Pittsburgh Pirates (jaybarkerfan) (PAID)

15 comments:

  1. It's been a while since I've been in one of these. I'm in for the White Sox. Too much Big Hurt to pass up. If they end up being taken, Padres will do just fine. Thanks!
    --Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely in for the Rockies. I have 0 cards from those three sets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Throw me down for some Rangers please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yankees please !(will pay some extra shipping)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Put me down for the Cardinals, please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Payment sent, hopefully we get this filled up quick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, I'll bite. For another $6, I'll grab the O's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Somehow I completely missed this post. I'll take the Indians since they're still available. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If there is still a slot. Give it to me. Doesn't matter which team, make it mine.

    ReplyDelete