Friday, February 17, 2012

Gary Carter

I've always been intrigued about the off the field lives of athletes, especially baseball players.  I tend to gravitate towards and collect players that I can somewhat relate too.  My faith is one of these areas.  That said I've learned more and more about Gary Carter after I heard of his cancer.  It's a sad story and I was saddened to hear that he passed away on my way into work today. 

My player collection list in the sidebar is already pretty lengthy, but I've decided to add Mr. Carter to the list.  I'm not looking to be a super collector or anything like that, but it would be cool to go back and pick up base cards of his.  So if anyone happens to have some duplicates of 70's, 80's or 90's base cards please let me know so we can work out some sort of trade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment