Friday, January 6, 2012

Nachoes Grande Group Break Results

The holidays were great, but it set me back in some of my blog posts.  I received my group break cards from Nachoes Grande a few weeks ago and I wanted to share the results.  The box of cards that had me hooked was the inclusion of 2011 Topps Tier One.  With the young talent the Braves have on their roster I had to take a chance.  I also ended up w/ the White Sox as my randomized 2nd team.

Photobucket

Chris does a good job keeping a running tally for each team.  However with each pack that was opened I grew more and more discouraged.  It was starting to look like I was going to be completely shut out in the Tier One box until towards the very end I got not only 1 hit, but 2!

2011 Topps Tier One Jordan Schafer #736/999

Jordan Schafer #736/999

Just look at that interesting looking signature!  Sure Jordan isn't a Brave anymore (he was sent to Houston when Michael Bourne came over), but it's still a sweet pick up for my Braves collection.  I didn't get any base cards of the Braves which was a bummer, but I don't feel so bad as Chris' Reds were shut out completely.

Photobucket

Brent Morel #366/699

The White Sox supplied my 2nd hit.  I think this is the first time my 2nd team has ever gotten anything like this.  I don't know who this guy is so the card is available if anyone is interested.

The rest of the cards from the break were 2011 Topps A&G - some of which I actually needed for my set.  Most of you know what those look like by now so I didn't bother to scan them.  Thanks Chris for another great break!

No comments:

Post a Comment