Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Group Break boxes ordered & shipped!

** UPDATE **
The break is all filled up!  Thanks to everyone that signed up.  Keep an eye on the blog as the 2nd team randomization via Random.org will occur later today!

I placed the order with the Baseball Card Exchange yesterday and the boxes have shipped today.  With any luck we'll have them by the weekend or the first of next week.

Before we can randomize the 2nd team for everyone we need to fill the remaining 2 slots.  I don't usually ask for people to "pimp" my breaks, but if someone can help fill this up I'll throw a little something extra into your stack (assuming you are participating).

If you haven't signed up and wish to do so please click HERE for all of the details.

1 comment:

  1. Already pimped before you asked. Sorry I didn't pick any new buys for you.

    http://cardsfromthequarry.blogspot.com/2012/01/huckster-hiflew-brings-some-plugsall.html

    ReplyDelete