Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pack Break - 1986 Topps Garbage Pack Kids Series 3

While moving all of my stuff around I came across a full box of vintage GPK 3rd series cards.  I can't say I remember where I got these from or how long I've had them, but boy do these cards bring back some good memories!

Photobucket

Photobucket  Photobucket
Photobucket  Photobucket
Photobucket  Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I love the backs of the cards almost as much as I do the front!  I can't even begin to count the number of stickers I lost in elementary school due to the teacher taking them away!  It was OK though as my mom taught in elementary as well so any GPK stickers she would confiscate that weren't claimed by parents at the end of the school year became all mine!  

I hope to share more of my favorite stickers from the box when I get more time.  That is if anyone wants to see them. 

1 comment:

  1. I had a lot of these as a youngster, but this was the first series I ever collected. You are right with Series 3 the backs were "mostly" more entertaining with the exception of the puzzle pieces.

    ReplyDelete