Wednesday, December 28, 2011

3 Dimensional Garbage Pail Kids

I'm not sure why 3D lenticular cards appeal to me so much, but whenever I find out about new cards I can't help but to track a few down.  Most recently it's been the 3D lenticular insert cards in the running series of Topps' Garbage Pail Kids Flashbacks.  As I continue to reorganize my cards here are a few that have been sitting in a monster box for an unknown amount of time.

Photobucket   Photobucket
Photobucket   Photobucket

I know the whole 3D effect doesn't come off that well in the scans, but these cards are really great looking in person.  Series 2 had a set of 5 and that continued with the newly released series 3.  One of these days I'll get my want list up on the blog as I'd like to finish this set off.

No comments:

Post a Comment