Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Nameplates & Autos

Sometime ago while I was looking for something else I ran across a listing for a very nice Eric Hinske 2003 Fleer Platinum Nameplates patch card.  I believe the asking price was around $3.00...something that shocked me.  The card is numbered 142/173 and features a nice 3 color patch.

Ever since the Braves acquired Hinske I've really enjoyed watching him play.  Combine that w/ the cheap price and I figured why not?  Since then I've added him to the list of players I collect.  This is my favorite card of his so far...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I always like to save on shipping when I can so I also checked out the seller's other items that were available.  One of which was this:

Photobucket  Photobucket
2003 Donruss Recollections Autograph #221 (16/20)

Wow!  A low numbered autograph for around $3.00 too?  Needless to say it didn't take me long to add this card to my shopping cart.  I haven't found too many Hinske autos so I was glad to add this one to the growing PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment