Saturday, July 2, 2011

Cardboard Collection's newest addition!


Winnie Mae, born 7/1/11 at 9:36 pm.  8 lbs. 2 oz., 20 1/2 iches long

Labor was long and hard, but the end result was all worth it (my wife's words).  This is our 2nd daughter.  We're currently waiting for family to bring our other daughter to come meet her new little sister!  Everyone is doing well...catching up on some much needed rest.  

If my posts or trades are a little slow over the next handful of days I hope everyone understands!  Have a great weekend everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats! Glad to hear everyone is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new addition. I have two little girls as well, and they are both so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, nothing but fur-kids at my house, but one of them is named Winifred, we call her Fred. Glad to hear all is well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! I'll be joining you soon....happy times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Congratulations to you and your whole family.

    ReplyDelete