Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Huddy Ink!

Now that Glavine and Smoltz have left the game I needed a new Ace to collect and Tim Hudson (Huddy) fit the role perfectly.  Any chance I have to pick up cards of his that I don't already own I'm game.  Whether that would be a base card, insert or game-used.  I've noticed he has a fair share of autographs available, but they aren't always in my price range or coming via trade offers.  A few weeks ago I did manage to land this beauty using some eBay Bucks:

Photobucket   Photobucket

Just look at that infectious smile. How can you not like a class act guy like Huddy?  If you have a few cards of Huddy that are just collecting dust then shoot me an e-mail as I'm actively looking for all types of cards.

1 comment:

  1. i have about 200 timmys i could send your way, shoot me an email....wicked4life20@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete