Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My duty is finished! I can blog again!

Today was a long day.  I was called in to court early today and I was the first juror selected to serve on a criminal case.  We were able to wrap things up today and I was notified this evening that my service is done.  I can finally get back to my life which means blogging again!  If anyone is interested in the case I served on I found a link (surprisingly) on the local paper's website.

I'm working on a few new posts that I hope to have up very soon.  In addition don't forget that I have posted March's group break info.  $7 will secure your team and we're opening two mid 90's boxes plus a slew of single packs I picked up at last weekend's card show.  Check the sidebar or details or just scroll down the see the original post.

If I owe anyone any cards in trade please be patient with me as I work on pulling those cards this week.  I haven't had much time or energy these last few days to do much of anything outside of crashing on the couch once I got home from work and or jury duty.  I aim to have all packages in the mail by the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Well at least you got an interesting case that went by quickly.

    I wonder if PETA will be protesting this guy as hard as they did Vick. Probably not, since there wouldn't be as much publicity.

    ReplyDelete