Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Delivery Day

Before learning last week that I am now "poor" I did pick up a few cards that will be slowly arriving (hopefully) this week.  The first small package of cards contained a few blue parallels from 2011 Topps Opening Day and one UD minor league card.

Photobucket

I still believe Topps handled these blue parallels in Opening Day better than the gold parallels from the base set of Topps.  Hudson is #d 1496/2011, McCann is #d 1410/2011 and Uggla is #d 0848/2011.  I also grabbed a photo shopped card of Lance Berkman #d 1630/2011.

Photobucket  Photobucket

I also found another Todd Hollandsworth card that I didn't have.  This time it was a 1992 Upper Deck minor league insert, Player of the Year #PY9.  I wonder if Nomo's Sushi Platter or Night Owl have this card in their collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment