Friday, February 18, 2011

Packages Mailed...

...to all of the Group Break participants.  With any luck some of you may receive them as early as tomorrow.  If you don't see anything by mid-week next week please let me know.

I'm thinking about hosting another group break next month.  What year(s) would you prefer?  Early, mid or late 90's?  Early, mid or late 2000's?  Any particular company?  I'm leaning towards selecting some mid 90's Fleer.  A lot of people seem to like those 1996 Topps Laser cards I've given away in the past.  I can always do the1st series since I did the 2nd series last year.  If you have any suggestions please let me know!

I've also mailed out trade packages to J. Cline, Collector's Crack and Rhubarb Runner so keep your eyes open for those as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment