Saturday, January 22, 2011

After Disappointment...Topps Delivers

On September 5th, 2010 I redeemed a redemption card from 2010 Topps WWE for a Ted Dibiase swatch relic card.  The estimated shipping date was mid December.  A week or so ago I got one of those auto response e-mails (I assume it's automated) saying they were having trouble fulfilling my redemption card.  Why?  I don't understand.  It's not like it was for an autographed card that they were able to get autographed.  It was for a swatch of t-shirt or something similar.

I'll admit I was a little cheesed that they couldn't follow through with the redemption, but at least they sent me this card today as a replacement.

Photobucket
Photobucket

While I'm not really a John Cena fan I gotta admit it's a nicer card than what my redemption card was for!  I've never seen this card before so it was a nice surprise.  Topps more than made up for their blunder by sending this substitute card.

No comments:

Post a Comment