Monday, January 10, 2011

2010 Topps Inserts Now Available

I appreciate everyone who has helped me try to build the various insert sets in 2010 Topps.  For many reasons I've decided to only finish a few of the those sets so the rest of the cards that I've amassed are all available for trade.  So if you need any Blue/Red Backs, Legendary Lineage, Peak Performance, Turkey Red, Vintage Legends Collection or When They Were Young let me know.  Send me your want lists and I'll see what I can do to help.  First come first serve obviously.

I'm still working on Cards Your Mom Threw Out, History of the Game, History of the World Series, Tales of the Game, More Tales of the Game & 2020.  I'd ideally like to trade multiples for any card I need in these sets.

Here is a list of the cards available for trade

Here is my 2010 Topps Want List

2 comments:

  1. For whatever reason, I can't seem to open your list of cards you have for trade, so I'll post the three cards I need here from 2010 Topps:
    Cards Your Mother Threw Out: CMT- 29, 66, 106

    I also have a list of everything from the set I have for trade here: http://fanofreds.blogspot.com/2010/06/2010-topps-for-trade.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick links have been repaired. I only have one CYMTO duplicate at the moment and it's not one of the 3 you need. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete