Saturday, November 13, 2010

New Trade Bait

Before I got back into collecting cards again late last year I had a fairly decent sized collection that contained a lot of game used and autograph cards.  I ended up selling most of what I had left at the time to the local comic book shop.  There wasn't much of anything in there of great "value", but it would be stuff that I'm sure I could use to entice someone to send me something that I would rather have.  That said I did stumble across a few cards that were misplaced from where I kept the rest of my stuff  (along w/ some doubles I ended up with by accident) and I have no desire to keep it.  So offer me something Braves related or from any of the other players I collect (Lance Berkman, Sean Casey, Tony Gwynn, Josh Hamilton, David Murphy, Rey Ordonez, Kirby Puckett, Cal Ripken, Tim Salmon, John Wetteland) and perhaps we can deal.

Photobucket
2010 Tristar OBAK Mini

Photobucket
2010 Topps Update Chrome Rookie Refractor


Photobucket
2010 Topps Update Peak Performance autograph

Photobucket
2000 Fleer Fresh INK autograph

Photobucket
2003 Fleer Platinum Nameplates jersey (031/152)

Photobucket
2003 Leaf Certified Materials jersey (078/250)

Photobucket
2003 Upper Deck Vintage Capping the Action game-used cap (74/91)

Photobucket
1996 Topps Mickey Mantle Commemorative #34

Photobucket
1996 Topps Mickey Mantle Commemorative #31

Photobucket
2001 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia game-used base (151/200)

Photobucket
2001 Upper Deck SP autograph

Photobucket
1998 Press Pass autograph

Photobucket
2000 Upper Deck eVolve autograph (068/200)

Photobucket
09-19 Panini Rookie & Stars RC autograph (448/874)

3 comments:

  1. Wow...the Matthews Jr. Auto, Delgado Cap, and Thomas Jones Auto all look really, really cool. Something to shoot for in the future trades I guess lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could use the 2 Mantles and the Obak Ripken. I just finished putting a package together for you but I can slice it open and add some more stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know we've done our share of trades before, but keep your eyes open for an early AM Monday trade bait post at my site ;-)

    ReplyDelete