Friday, September 10, 2010

In the Mail 9/9/10

It's been awhile since I've posted what the mailman brought me so here are 4 nice cards I was excited about winning on eBay.

Photobucket

Photobucket
2010 Topps 206 Dual Relic Brian McCann #DR-BM (85/99)
Photobucket

Photobucket
2010 Topps 206 American Caramel Autograph Melky Cabrera #ACA-MC

Photobucket  Photobucket
2010 Topps 206 Autograph Gregor Blanco #TA-JB

I know the guy isn't w/ the club anymore, but I like the mini framed on card autos.  Plus the card was cheap ($3.00)!

Overall I haven't been that impressed with the new 206 set, but the mini cards are nice and these relic and autograph inserts are terrific.  I'm sure I'll be tracking down some more of these once the wallet has had a chance to recover.

Switching gears now to the gridiron.  In celebration of Everette Brown's fantastic pre-season performance I went looking for more autographed rookies of his.  I wasn't able to find many, but here is one I grabbed for $4.00.

Photobucket  Photobucket
2009 Donruss Gridiron Gear #146 (021/100)

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for that McCann! That's a nice card? I got sniped for a 206 Melky auto last night!

    ReplyDelete