Thursday, July 8, 2010

Successful trade w/ On Card Autos

Over the 4th holiday I received a bubble mailer that I wasn't expecting. A few weeks back I sent Chris over at On Card Autos a purple Refractor of Starlin Castro and he told me he'd send me some Braves goodies. Well I gotta say I was very impressed w/ the bubble mailer full of goodies.

Photobucket

Yunel Escobar 2008 Topps Chrome #53 Bronze Refractor #d 339/599

I love Refractors and this is a beauty! He also sent me a 2008 Topps Chrome Brian McCann which I didn't already have. Nice.

Photobucket

Edgar Renteria 2006 Upper Deck shiny green foil card (don't know the insert's name) #75 #d 25/99

Sometimes I forget Renteria even played in Atlanta. I'm not familiar w/ this card, but hey it's #d to 99 and it has that Refractor vibe going.

Photobucket

Gary Sheffield 2008 Topps Moments & Milestones #52 #d 124/150

Gary's years in Atlanta were too short. Great #d card that also goes straight into the Sheffield/Braves collection.

He also sent me a 2010 Topps Yo Mamma card of Chipper Jones that should help round out that set.

All in all it was a great trade and I look forward to sending more Cubs stuff to Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment