Sunday, July 18, 2010

In the mail 7/8/10 through 7/16/10

Before I found any 2010 Allen & Ginter locally I hit up eBay to see what was available in the Braves variety and found a few Martin Prado minis & a Melky Cabrera bat relic.

Photobucket

Ever since Prado made the All-Star team it seems like more of his cards are appearing on eBay, but that has also caused some of the prices to go higher than if he hadn't been named to the team. I believe I grabbed the black bordered mini for $2 and the A&G back mini for $1.

Photobucket

No love for Melky apparently as I grabbed this bat relic card for $.99.

Photobucket

2009 Upper Deck Icons Lettermen "A" #d 03/40. I've grown tiresome of McLouth and I'm not entirely sure if he'll even be on the team at the end of the season. I only need one more Lettermen card though to spell out his first and last name so I can't give up now. All I need now I believe is an "L" and I'm done! Oh yeah, only paid $.99 so I'm not the only one that has given up on McLouth!

Photobucket

Jonathan Venters 2008 Bowman #BCP27 Refractor #d 060/599

Photobucket

Xfractor #d 066/275

Here's another Brave that all the sudden has gotten semi-expensive on eBay. This makes 4 variations of this card I have now (regular, chrome, refractor & xfractor).

No comments:

Post a Comment