Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Trade completed!

I'm still new at this whole blog trading thing, but BA Benny helped me complete my 2nd trade since I started my blog. I sent him some Mets & Yankees cards I had recently pulled and he in return he sent me some nice Braves cards and even a few Red Sox cards that I wasn't expecting!

As instructed by the wife I had clear the dining room table of the piles and piles of cards and I forgot to scan in these cards I received to post here.

If anyone has a player or team you collect please let me know and I'll gladly set them aside and send you whatever I come across. Even if you don't have any players/team I collect you can still have 'em...I'm that nice!

1 comment:

  1. Bad News for Ebay Sellers.

    Today was the first day of free postings under 99 cents on ebay (up to 100 a month - up from 5).
    Yesterday there were 207,000 Topps cards listed for sale. Today there is 1.5 Million listings for Topps cards.

    ReplyDelete