Monday, February 8, 2010

In the mail 2/8/10

Mail man didn't bring me much today, but I did add 3 more nice Braves cards to the collection.

Up first is a card from 2009 Topps Ticket to Stardom. Derek Lowe #151. I'm not sure what this parallel is called as I couldn't really find any mention of it on the pack...so I'll call it the perforated parallel. Since this is the only pack I've bought I was pleased to pull a Braves player. Being a parallel made it that much sweeter.


Next card is from 2009 Topps Unique. Kenshin Kawakami #166 RC. This is some sort of parallel - mine's #'d 2520/2699. I literally know nothing about this set. I just learned of the set's existence a few days ago while browsing eBay.

Last card for the day is from 2010 Topps. Adam LaRoche #304 gold parallel #d 324/2010. It's kinda odd to hold this card knowing that he signed w/ Arizona, but seeing how he helped the Braves late last season w/ his bat I'll gladly add this into the fold.

No comments:

Post a Comment